Thursday, April 19, 2012

String Around Her Finger


Meredith was dosing off on the couch and snapped up and said, "Mom!  I just saw a ribbon on Merebith's finger and I remembered I have something to tell you.  I know where the missing remote control is."

Of course I had to ask more about this and Meredith explained that Merebith right now has about eight ribbons around her fingers to remind her of various things.  I asked her what colors they were.  (The ribbon about the remote control was tie-dye blue.)  I asked her how she knew what each color meant and she said that she has a chart in the files that tells her.

Whew!  From the outside looking in, that seems like a very convoluted way to remember things.  But on the other hand, I have no method whatsoever.  Maybe I'll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment